Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday April 29

Welcome friends. I am a fairly simple creature:

I like...

very strong coffee, cinnamon bagels, driving, rockaway beach, dawn, jean pierre chardat, singing along to loud music in my car (skid row and tiffany big faves for this although not at the same time), opinionated people, the goonies, curious people, grotesque drawings of things, playing dress up, rollercoasters, dada, writing about stuff, the seaside, reading about stuff, farm animals, halloween, watching stuff, looking at fish, weird buildings, craft projects, manners, skyscrapers, twitter, coney island, music music music, hector babenco, lazy days in bed, seth morgan, running fast, sleeping, blackpool.

I don't really like...

olives, closed minds, emotional manipulation, not seeing the wood for the trees, poverty, sharp things, red tape, insomnia, eating fish, chips on shoulders, back problems, text language, messy drunks, violence, people who do not listen, ignorance, drizzle, speidi.

It's nice that I like more than I don't like! Am clearly not as much of a grump as I think I am. I do enjoy the odd rant though which I'm sure I'll be sharing at some stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment